Monday, April 23, 2012

Sera Gamble vs Jeremy Carver

Sera Gamble steps down as a showrunner! Wow, when I heard this news I thought it wasn't true. It was too good to be true... That is the best news regarding Supernatural I have heard in a while. But isn't it a little too late for that change? I think Sera made some irreversible damage to the show.
Jeremy: please, make season 6 and 7 Dean's nightmare. Let's fix everything by stating that S6 & S7 never happened... Dean suffered nightmares and hallucinations after Sam jumped and that's it. No slutty, boring, fugly Lisa and her brat, no stupid end of Castiel, no stupid Campbell family. Please ^_^
https://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/jeremy-carver-to-replace-serta-44855.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I recently started watching Supernatural, and made it all the way to season six, where my happy came to a screeching halt. I'm almost ashamed to be dark haired and named Lisa. O.o

    I haven't even made it into the second episode, because of everything you've listed in this blog. Her character is awful, as is Ben's, and the amazing Dean is now... well, I think he was subbed out by a shapeshifter or something.

    I don't think Dean would ever leave his brother in hell, no matter what. He would have been calling up Crowley, or something.

    Also, there's no way Bobby would have let Dean think his brother was dead for a year. He knows how much they care for each other.

    Either way, thank you for the shared hatred of Lisa! Here's hoping they get back to the Dean and Sam interaction we all came to love.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa ;) I hope this blog helps other disappointed fans to feel less isolated and share discontent (or hatred) towards this character.

    ReplyDelete